· Qualifications & Hiring
· Working Conditions &
· Required visa document
· Criminal Background
  Check & Apostille
· KGC 소개
· 비자서류
· 구인등록
· 강사리스트
· 강사채용절차
Alien Registration Card
Apostille in Korea
Association for Teachers of English in Korea
Banking in Korea
Basic Scotland Disclosure(Criminal record)- The British
Class Hours
Contract Termination
Criminal Background Check
Damage Utility deposite
Dress Code
Drinking Water
Education In Korea
Employee Duties
English Edition Newspapers
English Radio Station
F2 visa ( Foreigners married to Koreans)
F3 visa ( Spouse Visa)
FBI check-American
First Impression
Interview Tips
Japan Visa Run
Job Photos
Making a call
Necessary documents for Korean Consulate
New Visa Rule
Official Sealed Transcript
Overseas Korean Consulate (1)
Home | ESL Experience in Korea | Information for Teachers
F3 visa ( Spouse Visa)
Name : Anna   Date : 2008-10-02
If you are coming to Korea with only one person working, your wife or husband ( Legally married couple)  can get F3 visa ( Spouse Visa). You can apply for it in your home country or  in Korea. But please check first if your country is visa exempting country or not when entering to Korea.
Necessary Documents
1) Passport ( Applying for spouse visa)
2) Passport size photo
3)Copy of marriage certificate with translation into Korean
4) Copy of front and back side of alien card ( Having E2visa)
5)Working Proving letter ( Person Having E2 visa)
6) Visa Fee ( 60thousands won)
7)Application form ( you can get in the immigration)
Processing time: 2 weeks
Person who applying for spouse visa needs to go in person and apply.

이전글 Vacation and National Holidays
다음글 Public School-SMOE
· Public School
· Private Language
· AfterSchool Program
· Comparative Table
Click for 서울특별시, South Korea Forecast
Enter amount:
Convert from:
Convert to: