· Qualifications & Hiring
· Working Conditions &
· Required visa document
· Criminal Background
  Check & Apostille
· KGC 소개
· 비자서류
· 구인등록
· 강사리스트
· 강사채용절차
Alien Registration Card
Apostille in Korea
Association for Teachers of English in Korea
Banking in Korea
Basic Scotland Disclosure(Criminal record)- The British
Class Hours
Contract Termination
Criminal Background Check
Damage Utility deposite
Dress Code
Drinking Water
Education In Korea
Employee Duties
English Edition Newspapers
English Radio Station
F2 visa ( Foreigners married to Koreans)
F3 visa ( Spouse Visa)
FBI check-American
First Impression
Interview Tips
Japan Visa Run
Job Photos
Making a call
Necessary documents for Korean Consulate
New Visa Rule
Official Sealed Transcript
Overseas Korean Consulate (1)
Home | ESL Experience in Korea | Information for Teachers
Switch school without visa run
Name : Anna   Date : 2008-06-10

Changing visa sponsor In Korea


If you are below cases, you don’t have to do visa run to get new visa, you can just switch visa sponsor ( workplace) by doing some paper work in Korea.


1)       If you are going to change workplace from Hagwon to Hagwon and have worked at least for 6 months of your employment period   then you can switch visa sponsor( workplace) by just doing some paper work  without doing visa run.

2)       If you are going to change workplace from a Hagwon to a public school, regardless of the previous Hagwon’s employment period you can change visa sponsor without visa run.





이전글 Alien Registration Card
다음글 Climate
· Public School
· Private Language
· AfterSchool Program
· Comparative Table
Click for 서울특별시, South Korea Forecast
Enter amount:
Convert from:
Convert to: